Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update and stuff

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. Since last time, Daddy and I have been on our first holiday together :-) We had an awesome time travelling around a couple of states. We went our for dinner, got lost in a hedge maze (multiple times), played mini golf (He won), went to a winery for wine tasting, had our photo taken when we were standing on either side of the border line, and ate the yummiest pizza ever (I swear, it's almost worth re-locating for, almost).

Other than going away on holidays it's been business as usual around here. Uni is going really well this term with my overall mark so far sitting between 80% and 85%. And I'm really enjoying the subjects, which is a good thing. Other than that nothing much else has been going on.

Last piece of business....have you all entered BBG's Anniversary Blog Contest? The details can be found if you just click on the link there. Here's my wishlist (or what I've added so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.