Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fruit and vegetables

I mentioned in my last post that Master wants me to go shopping at Woolies ot buy some fruit and veg to use as dildos. He read the last post and we were discussing it last night, and He's decided that He's now going to come with me.

But not only that, He suggested that He'll pretend to be another customer and line up behind me at the checkout. While the checkout guy or girl is ringing up what I owe them, Master thinks it will be amusing to say "Looks like you're in for a fun night" or something along those lines. Obviously, this is going to seriously embarrass me. I mean, as if I wasn't going to be embarrassed enough! Oh well, that's up to Him anyway, I can't stop Him or sway Him to change His mind in anyway. I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Master is also going to pick which checkout we go to. He suggested either one with a young pretty girl on it, or maybe one with an older woman on it. Obviously the older woman will have more experience, and Master seems to think that maybe she'll pick up on why I'm buying the phallic shaped fruit and veg that I am.

I shall keep you posted as to what happens and what unfolds....

Lucy

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.