Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Arse Fuck

It had been awhile since the last time my Master had fucked my arse, and although I was eager, I was a little concerned that maybe I wouldn't open up as easy as I should for Him.

I have been using my large buttplug, as He instructed me to do. Every time I masturbate, this is what fills my arse. It is quite a fair bit bigger than the old one, and feels so much better.

He wanted me to use the big one so that my arse would be used to having something large fill it. Needless to say, this worked. It really didn't take that much effort for Him to have His cock buried deep in my arse. I'm thoroughly pleased about this, especially considering my arse is His primary fuckhole.

God I really miss having my arse fucked by my Master!

It just feels so fucking good to have it full with His cock.

I can't wait for the next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.