Monday, April 21, 2008

Slutty Masturbating Lucy

I was originally going to write this as two separate entries, but I changed my mind. (I'm a woman, it's our prerogative, don't ya know? ;-D ) These two events tie in to one another, and that's why I'm going to write about them together.


There was nothing special or out of the ordinary about this day. It was just like any other day. Well that's what I thought, until it happened.

I was lying on my back, in bed masturbating. (Nothing unusual). Normally I like to lie on my back when I play, but this day I wanted something different. I wanted a change. So I switch positions. I'm now kneeling, my arse in the air, and with my head to the side, on the pillow. With one hand I'm diddling my clit, with the other I'm pumping my favourite vibrator in and out of my cunt. He'd been coming in and out of the room, checking in on me. Master likes to watch me when I play. It was when He was out of the room that I decided to switch positions. He came back in and was surprised to find me no longer on my back. (Very, very rarely do I masturbate not lying on my back).

I continue masturbating as He decides to stay with me. By this point, I had been masturbating for a while and was edging myself closer to cumming. I could feel the pleasure rising when He decides to give me a hand. For no other reason except that He can, He decided to start giving me a spanking. I was a little taken by surprise but pleased He was joining in. And to be honest, it shouldn't have been that surprising, given that my arse was presented in the perfect position for obtaining a spanking.

He started with His hand. Although He worked up to the harder hits, it didn't feel as if He started very soft. I love pain, I am a pain slut so it didn't come as any great surprise that Him spanking me would fuel my arousal. I could feel myself getting closer each time He hit my arse. And then He stopped. I couldn't see Him, but I could hear that He was looking for something, rummaging around. And then I heard it. That unmistakable sound. The sound that sent shivers down my spine and made my cunt drip that little bit more. (Okay, a lot more). He was pulling His belt from His work pants. I knew what was coming and I wanted it. I knew it would hurt more this time than any other. I knew He was going to hit me harder than He had before. And there was that delicious feeling of wanting it happen, but also being apprehensive about how hard it was going to be. (I should mention here that although He has spanked me before, on multiple occasions, the belt has not been a tool that He has used seriously. Up until this point, He had only playfully hit me with it.)

I didn't miss a beat and never stopped masturbating, even when the first hit came. It hurt, it stung, and above all else it fueled my need to continue. I kept furiously rubbing clitty and fucking myself with my beloved plastic lover. My speed increased as the belt continued to land on my arse, sometimes moving higher, other times moving lower. And then it happened. My body loved Him hitting me with his belt so much that I came over and over again. That wonderful mix of pleasure and pain had sent me over the edge. Sure my arse was red and tender, but it wasn't until later that I realised that from His spanking, He had bruised me. Now, I've had bruises from Him before, but nothing like this! And I couldn't help myself from looking at my bruised arse whenever I had the chance. I even went clothes shopping the next day and got an awesome view in the change room mirror. And I just HAD to take photo's to document the occasion.

He had marked me, and every time I sat down I was reminded of that.


Skip ahead a few days ahead to yesterday. I was His good little girl as usual and was sitting on the floor, watching Him stroke His nice hard cock while He watched other women masturbate. When instructed I went ahead with my duties as the good sub that I am. I was eager. I always am. I just love it when He pulls my head into His balls and instructs me to lick and suck. I helped Master shoot His load while He was thinking of fucking those women.

We migrated to the bedroom to continue my fun. He lay down beside me and started playing with my breasts and nipples. My left nipple was sore, but my right was normal, thus began the gentle touches and caresses on the left and the rough and hard on the right. (It never ceases to amaze me just how much more sensitive my nipples are since I've had them pierced.) I love Him being rough with me and I especially love Him being rough with my nipples and tits. Not much attention was paid to my left breast, as it was obvious from my moaning and picking up the speed in which I was fucking myself, that I was enjoying the roughness far more than I was the gentle caresses. He started counting down. He was giving me four minutes to get myself off. When He reached 0, I was to cum. I failed. I wasn't ready yet. I wanted it to last longer. I was bad. He was disappointed with me. I hadn't done as I was told.

It was then that He stopped. He got up, stood at the door and told me that given that I hadn't cum, it was obvious that I wanted it to last longer. "You'll be punished at a later date for not obeying me" He said. He put the alarm cock on my side of the bed, checked if I could see it without my glasses and told me that I had to continue masturbating for another 30minutes. I could cum as many times as I liked, but my plastic lover had to be in my cunt and turned on at all times. "And I want you to lay here thinking about what a bad little girl you've been." He told me that He would be coming back to check I wasn't cheating. "Cheating?" I asked. "Just to see that you aren't lying there after you've cum just enjoying the sensation". I nodded my head just before He walked out.

It sounds wonderful doesn't it? This isn't punishment, He's giving me exactly what I want, right? I wanted to masturbate for longer, and He's telling me to do exactly that. Wrong. You see as much as I wanted to continue, I didn't want to have to do it in someone else's time. I wanted to continue, but stop when I wanted. That was not to happen.

Five minutes into the 30 minutes and I was already so close. I was so aroused from helping with His jerk and from the pain He had inflicted on my breast earlier that I was finding it rather difficult to stop myself from cumming. I only had the vibe on medium, but with how aroused I was, even that was making me want to cum. I had a choice. 1) I hold off from cumming and draw out the pleasure I was feeling. Or 2) I could push myself over the edge to orgasm and then keep masturbating until time was up. I debated my choices for quite awhile (while still continuing to follow His orders). My decision was made. This was feeling WAY too good for me to ease off. I wanted to orgasm. I wanted to shudder and shake and cry out in pleasure. And I wanted that NOW! I orgasmed hard and I orgasmed long. I cried out because it was feeling too good to stay quiet. And then I continued masturbating. He came in not long after my orgasms and as I looked up at Him with my happy smiling face He said "Good girl", His eyes scanning my body. He stayed to watch.

Closer to time being up, He stands beside the bed, looking over me and says "Oooh not long now. Only a few minutes and you'll have to stop". I groan. By this point I had worked myself up and wanted to cum again. (That was expected wasn't it? Given that I was being forced to masturbate). He starts helping me. Being rough with my breasts, biting me all over my neck and shoulders. This helps. Of god how I love it when He hurts me. It didn't take long for all the stimulation to do the trick. In no time I was panting and crying out, enjoying the pleasure and pain that had edged me closer. I orgasmed as He manipulated my breast and nipple and continued biting me. Mmmm...such sweet times.

Soon after I notice little red spots on my breast. They're nothing unusual after rough play. He notices that I have also acquired my first love bite. (Not as bad as it could have been, but still obvious if not covered). It's what I noticed later that surprised me. On the outer side of my breast was a bruise. And I'm talking serious dark blue kinda bruise. Now this I've never had. This He's never done before now. The bruise itself is a bit bigger than the circle you make when putting together your thumb and middle finger (on the same hand obviously). 21hours later it's spread out a little, it's still just as dark and is quite tender. It's an eyesore, it's a true bruise. But again I can't stop looking at it. Just as I couldn't stop looking my bruised arse (and those bruises were nothing compared to this sucker).

I am a pain slut. I love it when He marks me. For in that moment, not only do I have the memory. But for days to come I'm reminded of Him whenever I see the marks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,,,what a great blog. I have to say that there isn't much I love more than being marked by "R". Sometimes getting the marks can be both intense and painful but like you said the after effects stay there as a reminder to who owns us. I do the same thing you do, sneak a peek whenever possible for as long as the marks last.
    Smiles,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rose.

    Thanks for the comment. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sneaks a peek. Although I did notice having a shower last night that it is spreading out and getting darker. I'm not real fussed on it getting darker. The pinky/red bruises are okay, but this one on my breast just looks really painful (it is a bit tender), and to be honest, I think it makes me look a bit cheap. And it stands out so much because of my lily white skin. Oh well, it will be gone soon enough.

    Lucy

    Ps- Hope you don't mind that I tagged you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.