Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Cheer

Merry Christmas to you all!

Well I'm back after spending a few days with my family in the town where I grew up. Unfortunately Mum was (and still is) sick, so that put a bit of a damper on it. But all in all, I had a really good time. This year I was more excited about giving out presents than getting any of my own (as was shown by me being the last to open presents). I bought Him a digital camera (which was needed), and a couple of seasons of House on dvd. The complete set of M.A.S.H on dvd was a present for a family member (from all of us) and my mum got some lovely Italian drinking glasses that she was after, as well as many other things.

And what did I get? Chocolates, Singstar game and many other things, but the best present I received this year (and the least expected)....an iPod Touch (16GB). Talk about shocked! I first saw the ad on tv one night and just said "that's so cool" (with much enthusiasm). I've been obsessed ever since I got it 3days ago. And I couldn't wait to come home so I could connect it all up and download some awesome apps. I'm even using it now as I type this :-)

Here's a pic I took on my iPod from an application (Spawn Illuminati):

I LOVE this application!

So what else happened? Christmas dinner was yum yum yum! Roast chicken, pork, turkey, vegies, yummy potato bake (made by me), and so much I can't even recall at the moment. It was hot back home, so most of the time was spent hibernating in the air conditioned area of the house, which wasn't all that bad, just bad when you had to go outside of the two rooms for something. We took with us a board game we bought awhile ago. Spy Alley was so much more fun to play with more than two people. And I even won a game...guessed all of their secret identities! Yay for me.

Umm, I didn't get a chance to post my Christmas HNT, so I'm going to do something a little different. Rather than name three specific people to give something to, I'm going to state what I'd give all my readers (if I could).

These are loved and adored here in Australia. They are the yummiest biscuits ever. And who can turn down a chocolate-covered biscuit? Especially when it's double coated! So anyway, my Christmas Gift for you all is an endless supply of Tim Tam's.

So, with that, I wish you all the very best for this festive season. Enjoy the holidays and the time spent with loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:49 am

    Well it sounds like a good time to me!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.