Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008 Fave HNT

I'm relatively new to HNT as I only started May this year, but I've really enjoyed it so far. And I'm looking forward to more HNT's this year (especially now that we have a new aka better camera!)

Okay, so Daddy and I chose the same picture as our favourite of the year.



I still stand by what I said in October. The original photo I imitated was beautiful. And thinking about this photo, the more I think that I should re-create this photo this coming year when more of my weight loss goals are reached along the way.

Daddy and I wish you all the best for 2009. My readers, those of you I don't really know, I look forward to learning more about you from comments and/or emails to me. And for those of you I do know, I can't wait to hear more of your dirty & kinky little secrets! ;-)

Have a good one xox

3 comments:

  1. Yes - it is a gorgeous photo. Wishing you all the best in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember this picture, but I can see why it would be your favorite! Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo.
    And am curious if you decided to do your own thing and skip shaving during your holiday visit.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.