Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TMI Tuesday #170

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?

No. Although money is necessary in the world, having money (other than a wage) is not important. I don't come from a family that's well off so it's not high on my list of priorities.

2. What is your type?

My type of what? :-) Umm, I don't know that I really have a type. The only criteria I really have is being older than me. But then that may just be a preference too.

3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?

I've never been fortunate enough to play any :-( Not dedicated sex games.

4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?

No.

5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?

Oh hell yes!!! All the time! In fact, I finished filming me masturbate for him earlier this afternoon :-) Now I just have to edit it and voila!

Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?

I don't have enough experience to say definitively when it happens. However, I have heard that for men it's in their 20's and for women it's in their 30's. Have I hit mine yet? I don't think so. I'm bad enough as it is let alone when that time comes ;-)



If you participate, don't forget to let everyone know!

2 comments:

  1. Good answers, and welcome to TMI.
    Seems like you and I have played all the same sex games, none at all :(

    Happy TMI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I've found somebody else who has "older" as there type.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.