Thursday, May 21, 2009

Love HNT Part II

*Click*

I'm back with the second and final part of my 'Love' pics. I thought I would have more to use then I ended up with, but given that I've been taking these all with the self-timer it's certainly time consuming (and a tad frustrating) when you can't see the shot until it's been taken! The click through on this is my absolute favourite out of all the photos I took, hence why I left it to last :-)

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday! And remember to see who else got half-nekkid!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:35 pm

    That makes me want to go down under, in more ways than one. That truly is an amazing picture, and one I am sure will stay burned in my brain for a while. Damn girl, that is fucking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:17 pm

    I <3 your ass!!!

    awesomeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that is a wonderful click through, I see why you saved it!

    Happy HNT sexy thang!
    xo~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work it, work it... I love the treatment you gave the first picture and your ass looks AMAZING in the second picture. If that picture doesn't make your man drool, I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh wow. just when i thought it couldn't get any better. your taste is spot on: that ass pic is marvelous!!! hhnt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:56 am

    Good gravy, I can't wait for part three!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saving the best for last hmm? The other ones are good too, mind you, but you're right, that click-through is especially hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The click through is gorgeous! Your hair is sooo pretty.

    Happy late HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your hair. love it! sexy ass too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.