Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Not Long Now

Hi everyone.

Well, not a hell of a lot to report at this stage. Except that it's less than a week until I pack up my entire life here and move to another town to be with Him. YAY!

I'm so excited about the move, and I can't wait. But boy is there a lot of things that I have to get done before then! Who knew moving would be this hard and time consuming? (LOL, yeah I know, most of you probably did, but I haven't done it before, so I didn't think there would be so much to do in such a short amount of time).


I've spent all of this morning running around and getting things organised. Putting things into my name, paying for things, changing my address (still have so many more companies that I need to inform) etc.

But all in all, I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be harder leaving my family then leaving the town. There's nothing wrong with where I am at the moment, I'm just at that stage in my life where I need to spread my wings and I need a change of scenery.

I hope all is well with you all.

Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Oh moving sucks, but where you're moving to sounds like all the suckiness will be worth it! So happy for you!!!

    Happy packing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.