Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yesterday's Masturbation Session

Yesterday afternoon I spent almost 4hours masturbating on and off. In this time I was writing my fantasy and also reading erotic stories online. I was under strict instructions from my Master that I had to have my arse filled with my big buttplug while I was writing. About halfway through, I was right on the brink and the phone rung. Needless to say, I stopped masturbating for about 15mins while on the phone and was no longer close. I returned to my bedroom, lay down on the bed and continued to finish my fantasy. By the time I finished all I could smell was how wet my cunt was. I was so horny that I had to finish the job. My arse was full and I was fucking myself with my big vibe as well as rubbing my clit. I had two orgasms that were so intense I squirted. I’ll definitely have to write a further instalment for my fantasy, and I’m sure that I’ll end up masturbating then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.