Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Fun signs

Close to where we live, there are a couple of churches. Back in my home town, churches didn't have the signs out of the front where you can change what is written on them, well not that I noticed. Every so often they will change what is on one side or the other of the sign. One particular church is very good at this. Whenever I'm driving back home, if I happen to pass it, I always check and see if it has been changed.

Now I'm not a religious person as such, more spiritual than religious. But, this is not a post about religion. It's just a fun post, sharing with you all, some of what has been displayed on this particular sign.

Here's one that was up awhile ago*, that I thought was quite clever.

And here's another one that was displayed earlier this year*:

And last but not least, here is the one that is displayed now*:

* These are not pictures of the actual signs, I used this website to show you what it looked like to us.

Hope they made you smile as they did me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not religious either, but those are very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Riff Dog,

    Yeah, I couldn't help but share them with you all.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.