Thursday, July 03, 2008

Legs Eleven

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday to you all!

This is another still shot taken from the jerk movie I made for Daddy last week. I've been trying to decide between this and another pic for today's HNT, but obviously this one won out! :)

And thanks to everyone who's posted comments on my previous HNT's! I was unsure about last week's photo, but Daddy insisted it was a good one to put up. So thanks to you all, not just for commenting, but for boosting my ego that little bit more and telling me it was a sexy pic! I really appreciate it.

Lucy

Ps - Greg and Sheryl, at this stage no, I don't have any plans to post my jerk movies. Sorry.

12 comments:

  1. No problem. We enjoy your half-nekkid pics just the same. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, super-sexy calves you've got there. :)

    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ms. I. Very sexy calves!

    happyHNT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Fourth and Happy HNT too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shapely legs!!! Happy HNT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some sexy stems you've got there! Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lucy...NICE!!!!! Keep them coming...I think everyone agrees....
    Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do have great legs! Very nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now those are some beautiful gams! HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great legs! Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.