Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bumper Stickers

I was doing a bit of a spring clean of my computer desk today, and I came across a list of bumper sticker sayings that I found online quite some time ago. And I thought I'd share them with you all (in no particular order).


A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

Kinky is using a feather; perverted is using the whole chicken.

Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances of a date on the weekend.

I sleep naked.

It ain't gonna lick itself.

Save your breath...you'll need it to blow up your date.

The only Bush I trust is my own. (For those of you in USA)

I am a slave.


These next ones are my favourites, and I've left the best to last.

Bondage is knot for everyone.

Guess where I'm pierced!

Pierced in places you'd love to lick!

It's hard to be humble when you're a whore.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Treat me like the slut I am.

WARNING! Protected by the Master!

I've been a dirty girl.

WARNING! Protected by a chastity belt!

Spank me!

Spankers do it over the knee.

And the one that I love the best....

If He doesn't spank me, how will I know better?


I'm sure some of you out there will find these just as amusing as I did. Just a shame I don't know where I found them online...otherwise I'd be ordering some, now that I have a car.

Hope you all have a lovely day/night.

Lucy xox

2 comments:

  1. >>Clapping Hands....those were some great play on words, my favorite!!!! I may have to use some on home made greeting cards!!!
    Thanks much Lucy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Rose. I just wish I knew where I found them all that time ago, so I could order some of them. Oh well, shit happens.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.