Thursday, August 07, 2008

HNT is a no-goer

Hi everyone.

Sorry to disappoint, but HNT in this household isn't going to be happening this week. Still sick. I've had a bit of nausea pop up today as well as the (continuous) sniffles and after having a snooze earlier my face feels puffy. To top it off, I'm pretty sure I was running a temp before...given that I was cold and shivering, but sweating at the same time. Back to the doctor this afternoon, probably for more drugs maybe. God it'd be nice to wake up just one day and feel half human. Oh god, am I going to be happy when that day comes.

Hope you're all feeling better than we are at the moment. And even though I'm feeling like shit... Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:42 pm

    Well thats ok about HNT.
    Hope y'all feel mo betta soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry about it, altho i have missed seeing your comments on my blog.... HYFBS (hope you feel better soon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're worth the wait. You feel better, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.