Monday, August 11, 2008

Where are you from?

Well, I decided to check my stats and see where all my readers are coming from, based on their country. And the results are in:

56% are from USA
6% from the UK
5% from Greece
almost 5% from my home country (Australia)
4% from Germany
3% from Canada
2% from India
2% from the Netherlands
almost 2% from Ireland
just over 1% from Portugal

And the following countries are all under 1% each (in descending order):
Austria, Italy, Norway, France, Spain, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, The Republic of Korea, Hungary, Japan, Phillipines, New Zealand, Estonia, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Switzerland and Malta. And just over 6% of my readers are in an unknown location (Mmm...undercover spies perhaps? lol).

So that's a total of 26 countries. I'm pretty damn pleased with that. Of course, these stats are only the most recent, which is why your country may not be displayed. If your country isn't shown here and you would like me to know, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email (his.lucy@gmail.com).

To all my readers across the globe, thank you for visiting and I hope you'll keep returning.
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:35 pm

    USA here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philippines here! Me and my bf...I can promote it to more people if you don't mind! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sage,
    Thanks for letting me know.

    Mariposa,
    The Phillipines..cool. Don't think I've noticed any readers from there yet (well not when I've checked anyway). I am assuming you mean promoting my blog to more people? If that's correct, then, no, of course I don't mind. The more the merrier!!

    Have a good one.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariposa,
    I've only just realised that you are The lady in red...(smiles). Beautiful pics, if you want to check them (or her lol) out you can find her HNT at http://mariposashnt.blogspot.com/. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep yep...I'm another USA one. Wish there was a cure-all shot or pill to give you! Feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lucy

    Ireland here - 2% Irish i'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.