Wednesday, October 22, 2008

7 Shared Facts

The lovely Coy Pink tagged me and being the good sport that I am, I'm playing along. (I actually found it quite fun!)

Here are the rules:

* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1) I love axolotl's. I think they look awesome & cute (especially when they yawn).

2) I own my own bowling ball and 3 bowling pins. I hope to one day have 10 so I can play in my back yard.

3) I am overly protective of my cheese. Ask me to cut you a piece when I'm cutting one for myself, DO NOT expect me to share. I LOVE my cheese.

4) When it comes to creepy crawlies in the house, I'm that typical woman who shrieks and jumps onto the nearest piece of furniture (anywhere up). This is worse if it is a spider or a cockroach.

5) I'm extremely ticklish (more than anyone you've ever met, I'm sure). I'm tickled on a daily basis. I am so sensitive that Daddy finds it terribly amusing to continue tickling me on the pretense of trying to find a spot that isn't ticklish. I am an endless supply of fun for Him. (He just tickled me as I was typing that).

6)I love refrigerated water!! From goodness-knows-how long ago (very young) we've always had at least 1 bottle of cold water in the fridge at all times. Still do now in fact.

7) Daddy says I do the worse impersonation of a cannibal; but I'm cute when I do them.


I'm not going to tag anyone, so I'm breaking the rules. So be it, most of you have done it already, if you haven't, consider this your tag. And let me know you're doing it....I wanna hear a bit more about you!

Catchya's
Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:17 pm

    hehe
    good answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh a rule breaker...I would not have guessed!

    I like cheese too, but not the stinky kind.

    Hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.