Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another step HNT


I saw a beautiful picture once of a pretty lady. She was sitting just as I am and she was naked, but all her 'naughty' bits were covered; the picture had taste. It was beautiful and I was drawn to it. Ever since then, I've wanted to re-create the picture, except with me in it. Now that I'm happy with my body, more so than ever before, I decided to take this picture of me.

It is just one of many significant steps that I have taken and will take on my journey. Enjoy!


And don't forget to check out Os @ HNT_1 and you can see who else has participated too! Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday to you all!

11 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and highly compelling shot. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Congrats on your happiness. And thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:10 pm

    wow
    thats awesome!!!!!
    i love this pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is a great HNT! See? Sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tastefully sexy! Love this pose & glad you redid it. :) h

    A Very Happy *Stepping* HNT to you!!! It's absolutely alluring!

    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture, my friend! I'm not really a foot person but I just want to kiss your sweet curled toes. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so absolutely beautiful in every way; in both image and words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is something about the simplicity, the beauty of this picture! I love it!
    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful photo indeed - well done for taking it, and thank you for sharing it!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lucy...what an amazing picture. Just lovely. Sorry I've not been around, but I'm back...Smiles and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:30 am

    Just took my 'first step. Would welcome your opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.