Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Women, do you agree?

We are women.
We are beautiful. (I am beautiful, so are you).
We have curves.

I am talking about bigger women. (I will not use the "F" word).
I love my bigger body size, I do not want to model a praying mantis.

Yes we are different to other women...but all women are different to one another.

When the general population is larger...why is it that we are still feeling the pressure to be (unnaturally) thin?

It has taken me years to be able to say that I love my body, and who I am.

I love my curves, my larger hips and my big boobs. I love my bum! I love that I feel sexy in my own skin. I love to look at myself in the mirror (and the view is getting better everyday). I love to run my hands over my body, feeling my curves, embracing them. I am a big women. I will never be petite. And I don't care. I want to be bigger. I want to have big boobs and womanly hips.

I am not shy. I love to show off. I love low cut tips that accentuate my assets. I love to wear short skirts that show off my bum. I know I'm sexy. I know that I get looked at when I go out (wearing normal clothes eg. jeans and shirt). I know men check me out, I see them doing it. And I'm not the only one they look at. I see men checking out bigger women, watching their arse wobble a little as they walk. Watching their fuller frames as they saunter through the shopping centre. Zeroing in on their breasts, bouncing as they stroll along.

Big women are beautiful.
Big women are sexy.
Big women are checked out.
Big women are picked up.
Big women are having sex.
Big women are having wild sex.
Big women are being proposed to.
Big women are married.
Big women are wanted.
Big women are needed.
Big women are loved.

4 comments:

  1. Amen to everything you just said! I can't say that I love my body everyday but I'm learning to love it more.

    I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naughty. Glad you enjoyed it. (I don't love my body everyday..either, but it's good to be in a position where most days I'm content and happy with what I've got).

    I was inspired to write this when I was out in the car and heard MIKA's "Big Girl You Are Beautiful" on the radio. (I absolutely love the song...if you haven't heard it, I highly recommend listening to it). That's how it started my whole train of thoughts.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you made this post everything you said was true its great to see someone post about how much they love their curves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lily.
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Glad you liked it. I wondered what kind of things would be said in the comments, but it seems that either ppl are cool with it, or ppl aren't commenting. (Don't be shy, if you're reading, leave me a comment).

    For health reasons, I have to lose some weight. Already it's almost 8kg gone, and still going. I have to reduce my size, but I'll always be a big girl. I just won't have as much pudge (said like you're starting to say pudding). And the best part so far about losing the weight..(apart from the obvious health reasons), my boobs are still the same size!! YAY! That's normally the first place it goes from.

    Lucy

    ps lily - I'm about to check out your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism welcome, flames ignored.